THEN AND NOW: Feldman Baking Co

Here is a view of Feldman Baking Company in November 1935.  It was located at the corner of Division and Edgar in the former Jacob Baker & Sons building.

Feldman Baking Company displaying their fleet of International trucks 1935
Feldman Baking Company displaying their fleet of International trucks 1935

Here is that same view present-day.  The bakery was later bought out by Colonial Bakery and the surplus building was storage.  It was razed around the mid 1980s likely for a Berry Plastics addition

Lloyd Expressway access ramp about where Edgar St used to connect
Lloyd Expressway access ramp about where Edgar St used to connect

For more information on the Jacob Baker & Sons building, check out HistoricEvansville.com

http://www.historicevansville.com/site.php?id=bakerj